Tuesday, August 27, 2013



I was filling Scott in on the Christmas shopping I've done so far for our nieces and he has asked for my wishlist given my birthday is coming up fast and Christmas is not far behind it. He likes to be organised too he tells me.

Inspired by a blogging trend at the moment, here is my Wishlist: Want Need Read and Wear...


READ



WANT



NEED

Need


WEAR

Wear


Its a pretty ambitious list as I got a bit carried away on Polyvore ha ha ... and to be realistic, my sister will get me the beauty stuff from the US when she is there in October, the books will be stocking stuffers from family at Christmas, the house items won't be needed until we buy our home (hopefully the right one comes up before Christmas), the car is due to happen anytime now and the clothes I will probably buy in coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Do not get him to buy Revenge Wears Prada! It is AWFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Indi ... I had heard that too :(

    ReplyDelete