Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My timing as always is impeccable... I am on the hunt for the perfect pair of swimmers in a one piece! In fact, I've been on the hunt for them since this time last year but still haven't found them. Being  Winter and all, the search is a little hard given there isn't much out in the shops.

Ideally, I want a reasonably priced (not $250) one piece that is strapless but with optional straps, some ruching to flatter, a print but not floral or plain black and bust support. Apparently this is impossible - or I'm not looking in the right places.

In other news, my Hunters arrived ... and I LOVE THEM! I only ordered on Saturday afternoon from The Outnet and they arrived this morning all the way from the UK. How is that for service! Faster shipping than within Oz. I bought the UK5 based on research that said they run a little large and the 5 is a perfect fir with a little room for thick socks. I can see these being a practical but fun and fashionable addition to my wardrobe, especially as E grows up and I'm out at children's sports carnivals and the like - even my very practical mother in law agrees!



No comments:

Post a Comment