Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I've got to stop shopping

As usual I have been busy shopping... it really needs to stop and I need to get saving this year with plans of a new car and house looming! However these are my latest and hopefully last purchases for sometime...

I bought these dresses from Howard Showers on sale at Myers


Stripe top from Coles' Mix range for a princely $5

Country Road coral 5 pocket jeans for $29.95 (originally $99.95)


Marc Jacobs mouse flats for $110 (originally $275)


Cue striped puff sleeve dress for $26


Country Road print tucked dress $60



Witchery seamed ponte pants with zips for $25

Butlers trays with stands from Homeart for $25 each - not sure if these will be used in the lounge room or as stands upstairs for a bar purpose with drinks etc displayed and downstairs in the entry/foyer for keys etc.


Glasshouse Coney Island candle - I thankfully located one of the last remaining ones and was kicking myself for not buying it when I first saw it last year at DJs

A hair bun donut on ebay from China for $1 with free postage - how do they make anything???


There are probably lots of other odds and ends but we'll leave it at that today.

Meanwhile, I'm desperately seeking Huggies Australia Day promo nappies but it looks like Coles stores on the Gold Coast are holding out. 3 stores later and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I ask about them, I gave up and called Kimberly Clark. I have give KC huge snaps for customer service! I always have the best experience with their service department and it makes me stick with using Huggies despite leakage problems in the past and a difficulty in sourcing these promo nappies. Honestly, if you ever have a problem with Huggies, call them and they will bend over backwards to fix it for you.

I'm reading Bossypants and The Racketeer

4 comments:

  1. I think I knew about half of that shopping list, well done on the rest! I love reading about other peoples' hauls lol I haven't found Aus day nappies either yet boo hiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm pretty sure you ladies did :)
    I like sharing my buys because I usually have to hide them from the husband!!! Also because I enjoy reading others buys so figure they might like mine.
    Sammie, they're all yours if they dont fit.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love the top from Coles! I haven't seen any clothing in my coles at all :(

    ReplyDelete