Saturday, September 22, 2012

Birthday wishes

It's that time of the year again ... My birthday! And here are a few things on my wish list:

Glasshouse Coney Island candle - if you haven't smelt this yet then I suggest you make it a priority and do so. Available at DJs FYI.

Country Road neon pink backless dress - love the colour and cut of this one.

Running shoes - Nike free trainer type shoes to be exact. I've never worried too much about what type of exercise shoes I buy or wear and my aasics have lasted forever but now I am walking and training a few times a week I really need a good pair. S had me try on some Nike free runners last week and I'm sold on the lightness ... And the colours.

An Oroton day bag ... Something new and low key to take to work and out and about when I'm not toting bub and my baby bag.

This one is a longshot given its from a million years ago, but I would love another Alannah Hill I love you frock in navy or ideally the Phillip Lim lantern dress it was ripped from.

Im a huge fan of the Women's Weekly cookbooks - they're how I learnt to cook - and need to add Little Squares and Slices to my collection.

Some well cut navy shorts - yet to find a pair.

Some more perfume is always nice and I have wanted Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega forever now.

Best of all, I would love cuddles from my boys and a nice pic of bubba and I.

4 comments:

  1. little squares and slices is awesome! I have it and use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    Agree, that book is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I want that candle - does it smell as good when it's lit? I just read your older post about needing surgery - hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonsai :)
      Candle smells amazing lit also.
      X

      Delete