Saturday, July 21, 2012

Which one?

We have decided to have our little angel baptised in the Catholic Church.

While S and I do not attend Church, I was baptised as a baby, went to a Christian school and church, attended youth group etc. Through those experiences, I feel strongly enough about the Church and religion to want our child educated so that when he is old enough, he can make his own choices relating to faith and religion.

On this note, I am meeting with the Father of our local Parrish to arrange a date and then will obviously need invites. I found a whole bunch on etsy (of course) that I love and now am stuck choosing one... Help please!!!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely the first one, classy and respectful of the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd, 5th or 6th I'd choose!
    But I like black and white too.
    We have been a little naughty in not christening Abo yet. I didn't want to have to deal with my mil but we are going to do a double christening with my niece later this year.

    ReplyDelete