Friday, March 2, 2012

Trade Secret bargains

Trade Secret is back to being one of my favourite places for bargains and a visit over the past week did not disappoint.

They are now stocking Esprit, Trenery, Country Road, JAG and more - admittedly old season but some good basics.

They also seem to have just taken a load of women's Bonds gear in so there was lots to choose from including heaps of the Bumps range.

I picked up some Fine Lines T shirt bras for only $9.95 - usually $60, some Bonds Bumps leggings for $25, a stripey Bonds maxi skirt for $29, some Lovable undies (stretchies) $15 for a two pack and a CK heavy stretch fabric dress for $70 from $150 that will be perfect for work in winter with my growing bump.
A pretty satisfactory lot with a few more Bonds winter items to go back and purchase that caught my eye - boring basics like a hoodie and some track pants.

I also got suckered by the Ozsale Essie bargains (like most others I imagine) and added Cool Lots, Braziliant, Tea & Crumpets, Scarlett O'Hara, Shifting Power, Luxedo and Your Hut or Mine to my nail polish collection:


And thanks to the Tony Bianco email, I also have a major lemming for these ...


1 comment:

  1. Gosh I love Bonds. The leggings and skirt look so comfy! Great bargains.
    I've got a couple of Essie polishes but I'm not fussed on them, a lot of the formulas are a bit hit and miss, some needing 4 coats :(.. but, in saying that, you've selected some really pretty colours :)

    ReplyDelete