Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shopping update

Being on holidays has not been healthy for my bank balance... in a week I have bought the following despite still trying to find homes for my Christmas gifts:

New camera - Cannon Powershot SX200 HS for $199 down from $399 at JB Hi Fi. I picked this one up on boxing day as the price was too good to resist and it was perfect time seeing as how my old Canon camera didn't survive our final (and fateful) karaoke session in Japan.


Country Road slub cotton robe - just $22.46 online yesterday

Maternity shorts - only $31 from Target and wonderfully flattering with a normal sized stretchy waistband that will allow me to wear them with or without a baby bump.

Baby buys - a Mother's Choice Carrera car seat ($125 from $250), a Mother's Choice Mayfair care seat ($220 from $400) - both seats are for birth to 4 years old) and a white 9 cube book shelf for baby's room (only $59).


I am also planning a few extra purchases today - some prenatal pilates and yoga dvds (so I can practice in the privacy of my living room), maybe some Country Road baby clothes on-sale if I can justify buying boys and girls outfits, work clothes for me and my changing shape (any maternity brands you can recommend for office clothes would be appreciated).

1 comment: