Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inclusion...

So the husband has finally found a way to include me in on his 'leisure/sports' shoe addiction - probably just to get me off his back with the nagging as to whether he really needs another pair of basketball shoes.

He found these on line...





They are all Kobe Bryant signature 'Think Pink' shoes that support breast cancer.

S' favourite of all Bball shoes are the Kobes (I should know, I have to buy him the latest pair every Christmas) so he sees this shoe as a way to have me understand and enjoy his appreciation for them.

Funny thing is, I might actually wear these as they are kind of cute (unlike the white Chuck Taylors languishing somewhere in my wardrobe in their box since they arrived some two+ years ago).

3 comments:

  1. I like the middle pair! I'd wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!

    I might even actually exercise if my shoes were this cute!

    ReplyDelete