Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Early Morning Sales

Thanks to the internet and a sale, I couldn't resist buying these items on sale at Pumpkin Patch this morning...



In red & beige & white - not pink

Thanks to their sale prices and a free shipping code from Reezy at Peanut Butter & Honey, all these items were only $103 delivered - see why I couldn't resist.

Note they are all in neutrals - we have decided (this week anyway) to go with a surprise and not find out the sex until bubba is born! I'm am still not sure how I am going to last and this decision comes with a disclaimer warning it is subject to change - S and I are taking it one day at a time :)

12 week scan this afternoon ... even though I'm already 13 weeks haha. Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Cuuute! Glad the code was useful to you!

    Gosh look out if bub is a girl, SOO many cute dresses and jumpsuits on PP.. plus don't even get me started on Seed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS yay that you're waiting to find out!! Enjoy your scan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha tell me about it!
    Thank you :)
    ps. loved your purchases too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete