Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spiders & Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails

...that's what little boys are made of as the old nursery rhyme says.

I have two little brothers. Well, little is not an accurate description as they both tower over me but I mean little in respect to their ages. One is 28 and the other is 23. They are like chalk and cheese in some ways and exactly alike in others.

Of course I love them both dearly but I am probably closest to my littlest brother as we are the most alike. We share a love of fashion (or maybe we are both just vain), music (all music, any music) and partying ... we are the wild two!

Anyway, I just found this poem that I sent to my littlest brother (but applies to both of my brothers) and thought it would be nice to share with anyone who has brothers:

Life gave me a little brother
to teach me about life.
He loves me,
Aggravates me,
and gives me strength and strife.
Thank goodness for my brother
He is as special as can be
Don't mess with my little brother
- or you'll have to mess with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment