Monday, August 8, 2011

My tried and true

FACE

1: Cleanser: Having tried everything from Dermalogica, Chanel, Clinique, Neutrogena and everything in between, I have found nothing works as well for me as good old Cetaphil.
2:
Toner: Lush Tea Tree toner.
3:
Moisturizer: see ‘cleanser ‘ above - I now use the Derma Q10 day, night and eye creams and the results are as good as EL, Chanel and Dermalogica. My big splurge is EL Advanced Night Repair.
4:
Facial mask: Too lazy/ always forget but I have a Lush berry one.
5:
Exfoliator: A Garnier spot/blackhead one that I use once a week.
6:
Make-up remover: Always just Cetaphil.

BODY
1:
Shower gels/soaps: At the moment I’m loving Lux Tahitian Escape, Johnsons Dreamy Skin and Radox Pomegranate & rosehip oil body washes.
2:
Body lotions/creams: I always stick to Vaseline Intensive Care with Aloe and sometimes add in some Palmers for knees, elbows and feet.

3. Anticellulite/firming treatment: Don’t use it.
4:
Body exfoliator: Johnsons exfoliating wash – love the scent.
5:
Hand Cream: a Body Shop cream with almond oil or Palmers hand cream.
6:
Lip balm or lip treatment: MOR lip delight Cassis Noir or Perfumeria Gal Madrid in redcurrant.
7:
Perfume: anything by Chanel (especially No. 5, Chance & Mademoiselle) or Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb plus I have 10 other everyday ones (RL Glamorous, DKNY, Dior Addict etc).

HAIR

1: Shampoo/conditioner: Nothing works as well for me as Pantene… even my hairdresser cant believe the results and lack of buildup I get. The expensive stuff is a waste of money for me.
2:
Mask or other treatments: Garnier Butter mask.

MAKE-UP
1:
Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole for events or a night out, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation or EL Double Wear Mineral Powder for everday.
2:
Powder: I set with a brushed on MAC Studiofix finish for liquids or Chanel Universal Loose Poudre.
3:
Blush: Everyday I use NARS orgasm, oasis or dolce vita. I also mix it up with Sin and Super Orgasm.
4:
Mascara: Diorshow or Chanel Initmitable are my favourites.
5:
Lipstick/lip gloss: Clinique kissyfit, mimosa & black honey glosses, Chanel Coco Rouge #5 or NARS Dolce Vita for lipstick.
6:
Eye shadow: Clinique Strawberry Sundae duo for everyday and NARS in Cairo and Bali for night.
7:
Eye liner: Anna Sui liquid liner, Rimmel liquid pen or Chanel pencil – all in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment