Monday, August 8, 2011

The little necessities

On Saturday morning, S and I set out for a yummy breakfast date with his bestie, also S. I have been wanting to try Piccolos at Miami for a while now however it was full to bursting with people so we headed to Nobby Beach instead and found ourselves trying ouT little Beans. I had the bircher muesli and S had the french toast with bacon, maple syrup and banana.


Following brekky with the boys, I headed to Harbourtown with my friend N and her baby girl for some shopping and to exchange my faulty Oroton bag.

The mission to Harbourtown was a big success for me (I say mission cause its at the other end of the Gold coast for me) and I was thrilled to see the addition of new stores including Alannah Hill and Peter Alexander!

Here are my day's purchases:

Ralph Lauren super slim fit white shirt - $109 down to $39 (these are the best cut shirt you can buy, easy to iron and a light comfortable fabric)


Two Mimco headbands - the red was $19.95 and the black was $24.95 (N also bought me a red hairclip but has stashed for my upcoming birthday)


My new Oroton bag - It cost me $45! ($795 reduced to $495 with 50% off and my credit exchange applied)

New card wallet/money clip for S from Oroton - $45
S also bought me a cobalt blue long line rouched Asana yoga top but I don't have a pic unfortunately

Still didn't get around to getting my Glasshouse candle or any of my Country Road items but still, I guess I need something to keep me busy next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment