Friday, August 5, 2011

Everyday I'm Shuffling

Like most people, I love all the songs on my ipod (enough to have downloaded them in the first place) until its on shuffle and suddenly I have to skip at least 10 songs in a row.

I have a pretty eclectic mix (as i imagine most people do) and just to demonstrate, these are the 10 songs my ipod just played while on shuffle:

  1. All for love - Color me badd (remember these guys? the original matchy matchy boy band with fluro suits)
  2. Fall for anything - The Script (love them, that is all)
  3. This ain't a love song - Bon Jovi (the ultimate breakup ballad to cry to)
  4. Circus - Britney Spears (was beyond excited at her comeback with this song)
  5. Keep on loving you - Reo Speedwagon (was reminded of this song watching Jennifer Garner & Matthew McConnaghey in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past)
  6. Suddenly - Olivia Newton-John & Cliff Richards ( one of my fave love songs from one of my fave movies Xanadu)
  7. Meet me halfway - BEP
  8. Burn your name - Powderfinger
  9. Vow - Garbage (my ultimate angry song)
  10. Sad but true - Metallica with orchestra (who could believe metal could be so beautiful0
What are the next ten songs your ipod plays on shuffle? Is it as random a mix as mine?

1 comment:

  1. 100% mine would be as random if not randomer!

    ReplyDelete