Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I love Australia Post most of the time

Because they brings me new things :)

Its only Wednesday and so far I have had 3 deliveries:


2 pairs of shoes from Novo compliments of S - they were only $20 each!


pink suede heels


black patent leather booties (sadly these might be just too small)


Country Road skinny stretch 'jegging' pants (they look a bit leather like on)
discounted to just $70 with my $30 loyalty voucher

A long line wraparound Dotti waterfall cardi from ebay for $10
forgot to take a pic of this one but its in a lovely blue grey shade

More shopping to do this weekend thanks to my email regarding the CR spend and save (which is great timing as there is a fair bit on my list including the items below) along with the need for a Bora Bora Glasshouse candle, a new manicure utensils set, some herbal tea to drink in the office and a hammock for our front courtyard.


Sadly, I also had one of my favourite Oroton bags break today - my brown Ethereal Tote handle came clean apart. A quick call to my local store though and Oroton has very kindly (and promptly) offered to gift me with a refund or exchange at the valued I paid for it despite it being out of warranty. Great customer service from Cleo at Pacific Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment