Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm Back!

After a prolonged absence due to dying a long slow death by way of flu, chest infection and severe tonsillitis, I am back at work after 5 days of rest.

Isn't it funny how when we're at work, we always think, 'Darn, I wish I was at home on the couch watching movies' or 'I have so much to do at home, I'd rather be there.'

Well, let me tell you, I will not be thinking or uttering those phrases for some time to come. Now I know I might have enjoyed it more had I not been a mass of aching agonised nerve endings however even with cable TV and the world's best comfiest couch, I have never beenso bored in my entire life. I can however say that I am totally up to date on the Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Charmed reruns, Buffy reruns, Game of Thrones (still undecided on if I like this), Ellen, Real HW of Beverley Hills (am not a Camille fan by any stretch) and the other usual daytime TV rubbish as well as my washing.

Thankfully after a week of dosing myself up on Codral, lemsip, advil, lysine, chlorophyll, multi-vitamins, Difflam gargle and good old antibiotics, I seem to be coming good. Plus, silver lining, looks like being this sick may have helped me get a start on shedding that lingering 5kgs :)

So, on to my point...

The first day back at work can always be a bit depressing regardless of how boring the couch was butnope, mine started on a good note.

I had this package waiting for me when I arrived.... my OPI order from Nail Etc!


It only took about 2.5 weeks and I have no complaints given the amazingly discounted prices!

I ordered the Nice Stems minis - couldn't decide on which full sizes to get without trying them


And these in full size:


Argenteeny Pinkini, Vodka & Caviar - need to check my order as I think I ordered ??Red Square, Russian Navy and Suzi Sells Sushi by the Seashore - didn't realise it would be so similar to Argenteeny but oh well

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better now.

    Nice things in the post always help...

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY welcome back, I was wondering wher eyou had got to! Glad you're on the mend :)

    I have the Hong Kong range in mini's.. I've never once finished a bottle of polish so I think they're perfect.. the only down side is the size of the brush, it's mini too - who would have thought?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :)
    I've got a lot of blog reading to catch up on now!
    Reezy, the mini brush isn't too painful - I have the Burlesque set. x

    ReplyDelete