Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Does she ever get it wrong?

Another post dedicated to the Duchess of Cambridge - I can't help it, I'm fascinated by her classic style, elegance and poise ... as is everyone else given the amount of daily international coverage she receives.


Photos from Eonline

I am especially loving the Canada Day outfit (white Issa dress recycled from her engagement shoot), the purple Issa dress number, the Erdem all lace dress and the grey peter pan collar frock. Every outfit seems perfectly thought out for the location and occasion, is of a reasonable price (ie. not one off couture pieces) and she has proved beyond doubt she is definitely not afraid to get decent wear out of her wardrobe.

If I had one criticism of her tour so far, I think the Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen knit dress was on the frumpy mumsy side and reminds me of something the Von Trapp children wore in the Sound of Music (inspired much?).


No comments:

Post a Comment