Monday, June 20, 2011

A quick check in

So I have heaps to fill you in about from our mini getaway to Sydney (we had a truly fabulous time) but will have to save it for tonight to blog about.

In the meantime, here are the ABC's of me (borrowed from sobeaucoup's blog)... if you haven't noticed, I love surveys and lists etc..

A. Age: 29... just a few month's off the ripe old big 3 0!
B. Bed size: King... we can't even handle a queen anymore
C. Chore you hate: washing the floor and definitely ironing
D. Day: Saturdays of course
E. Essential start to my day: a steaming hot shower... and The Today Show
F. Favourite colour: Navy or charcoal at the moment
G. Gold or silver: Yellow gold only (with some platinum on my e-ring)
H. Height: short... like 166-168cm - S call's me Titch
I. Instrument: I used to take piano and cello lessons but I'm pretty sure I couldn't play either now
J. Job Title: Operations Manager - sounds important lol
K. Kids: None at this moment but definitely planning on 2
L. Live: the GC
M. Mum’s name: Marcia... but she always cops Marsha
N. Nickname: family call me Nae, dad calls me Naisy, S calls me Titch and BB (think bossy here), friends call me Ren or Fe.
O. Overnight hospital stays: none to date
Q. Quote from a movie: I really can't think of just one... I laughed so hard at the Get Him to the Greek 'Jeffrey' explanation
R. Right or left handed: Right unless I am eating then I somehow reverse my cutlery... its really weird and my sis does it too
S. Siblings: A sis and 2 brothers plus 2 sis in laws and a brother in law - christmas is expensive in our house
T. Time you wake up: at the last possible moment ... I am not a morning person
U. Underwear: lovable or fine lines
V. Vegetables you dislike: Most of them bar pumpkin
W. What makes you run late: Oversleeping, finding something to wear, ironing (because I'm not good at it), getting engrossed in The Today Show
X. X-rays you’ve had: Elbow, foot, various fingers
Y. Yummy food you make: Creamy bacon and chicken risotto
Z. Zoo: I dragged S to one in Osaka... it was disappointing and sad

3 comments:

  1. I'm a righty too, but with lefty tendencies when it comes to eating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know others are similarly affected ... everyone thinks my sis and I are crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a yellow gold girl too, but it seems to be becoming less common. Most people I know are white gold now.

    I like this quiz, it reminds me of the emails friends would send around a few years ago :-)

    ReplyDelete