Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Only 3 more sleeps...

till baby S' 2nd birthday! I can't believe how quickly two years has gone since she came into our lives.

So as per a previous post, we were planning to get her a Disney musical night light... but this is easier said than done. I am yet to find the specific one we are after and time is ticking down.

We are now forced to consider other options and may get a happsak from Pillow Talk:


So cute and such a great practical idea that I'm sure her mum would love (because trust me, the last thing little miss S needs is more toys).

Speakingof presents for baby S, I snapped these gorgeous little jeweled ballet flats up for her in Sydney at Baby Gap. They will look perfect with her birthday costume (she is going as Cinderella).


It was kind of a case of 'if you can't beat them, join them.'... I was shopping in Sydney with friends, B and N (who both have babies) and they were in heaven browsing Baby Gap which meant I had no choice but to also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment