Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wanted...

This week's wants...

MOR Indian Pomelo candle - smells indescribably divine


Grey Herve Leger dress with peplums - love that this is a bit funky


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - who am I to ignore rave reviews? Just a bit put off by having to colourmatch myself... responsibilities


Diamond huggy earrings - they are on my 30th birthday list so fingers crossed

A delicate gold necklace - I really want a pretty fine chain, not fussed about the pendant

A lime throw rug - for winter snuggling and to match my new green rug (or as S calls it, the putting green for hole 6)



Cube shelves in chocolate

Donna Hay's Instant Entertaining - because its gorgeous and filled with fabulous ideas



OPI polishes in their new 2011 'Nice Stems' range - specifically Play the peonies, Come to poppy, Be a dahlia


2 comments:

  1. Great post, I want everything on your list!
    Just a tip for you, I've found a place that sells cheap MOR stock. Not sure if they have the one you're after but if you're a MOR fan, then its perfect. They have soaps from about $4! Crazy. Its called Cosmeticcs Fragrance Direct (i remember their stores being neon NEON pink) and they're in all the DFO's I think. As well as Burleigh Stocklands. Worth a gander!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I am currently burning the MOR Indian Pomelo candle and it is delish, highly recommend! xx

    ReplyDelete