Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sucess in Sydney

S and I are now all set for our mini-break in Sydney mid-June for a friend's wedding.

After scouring the usual accommodation websites including expedia, tripadvisor (for reviews), direct hotel sites and wotif, we finally settled on the Meriton Pitt St. I was leaning towards a hotel on Darling Harbour but went with a serviced apartment in the end as we will be there for 5 nights so the space might make our stay a little more comfortable plus I do love a balcony.






It looks quite modern and is in a reasonable CBD location within walking distance to all the important venues - Pitt St mall (Zara, Westfield), Darling Harbour, Chinatown and Circular Quay - I think S and I will be very happy here.

It also helps to have an apartment as S' best friend is only coming down for the wedding so may use our sofa bed for a night or two.

So excited for June and our Sydney trip ... I can visit some of my favourite people including my great aunt who was unable to travel for our wedding (she is 89) and some of my favourite people are also travelling with us for the wedding. Good times ahead... now to plan a suitable winter wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. Personally I too know this place as I too is very near to this place. I know this place and it’s a good location. Pics also looks good. Meriton Pitt Street is one of my favorites too.
    Belated Congrats on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete