Blogland is awash with opinions of the royal wedding and being a bit of a follower, it would be remiss for me not to jump on the bandwagon.
I watched the E coverage from start to finish on Friday night and backed it up Saturday afternoon by watching a recount of Di & Charle's wedding and first 10 years on Saturday afternoon on the Biography channel (not intentionally, it was just raining and there was nothing else on).
Rather than summarise the entire experience, I just list my favourite key moments in no particular order:
1. Kate's mother Carole arriving - she got the MotB look perfect
2. Wondering why Ian Thorpe was a guest? Answer anyone?
3. The Queen's arrival - she is every inch a Queen and seems to do it so easily
4. The Princes' arrival - loved how they were both smiling and mingled with family members
5. Glimpses of Kate in the car and arriving at The Abbey - was there ever a more stunning bride. She became a Princess in the World's eyes the moment she stepped from the car ... it was everything we had been waiting for
6. Kate & William's exchange at the Altar - so natural and normal and not overly solemn
7. Kate & William leaving the Abbey and in the carriage - so romantic and so much in love
8. The balcony kiss number 2, so natural and loving
9. As Reezy I think mentioned... Prince Charle's snarl to Camilla 'put her down' - I think this was Camilla's grand-daughter?
10. Kate's 'Oh Wow' on seeing the crowd
11. Kate's gift from her family - the diamond earrings incorporating acorns based on her family's coat of arms bestowed by the Queen
12. Of course, Pippa and her dress - stunning and oh so elegant
13. How natural the official bridal party portrait still is with the little pageboy leaning in to the pic
14. Lastly, the L plates on the front of Will & Kates departing car