Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hasn't a year flown

Looking back at my history of blogposts, I have discovered that this blog has existed for almost 1 year! I know, I'm totally surprised and didn't expect the longevity - I love to write but thought I would get bored with it.

To tell the truth, sometimes I do get bored with it in the way that I am totally stumped for topics to post about and worry about seeming boring to the lovely followers and readers I have. Other times I can't wait to share on my blog and tell you all about my opinion, purchases or just what is going on in my life.

To say thank you to all the people who take the time to follow, read my blog and provide me with your feedback, I am going to come up with a giveaway that will be announced in early June and drawn just before the 1 year anniversary of June 16 as I will be in Sydney for a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment