Monday, April 4, 2011

Winning (not in the Charlie Sheen sense)

So this morning, following my usual routine, I logged in to check my list of blogs to see who had been kind enough to post over the weekend. I was not disappointed and started my day reading some of my favourites including Domestic Divinity, All Cats Are Grey and of course Sydney Shop Girl. Imagine my surprise when I scrolled down SSG's page to find my name listed as a competition winner for her latest Fashion Forward giveaway! I swear I had to read it a few times to make sure it really was me as I rarely win anything - actually, correction ... I have only ever won one thing out of all the contests I have entered and raffle tickets I have bought. SSG has also been kind enough to give away some pretty fabulous prizes and mine happens to be a Kikki K fashion diary/organiser (so funny as after seeing this on SSG's blog, I searched Kikki-K and was going to buy one but didn't make it instore over the weekend) and an Oroton voucher. I know, pretty fabulous prizes, especially as these are two of my favourite things. Thanks again SSG for holding the competition and such a wonderful prize, I am now officially Fashion Forward on your say so. If you haven't read the Sydney Shop Girl blog then you are seriously beyind the times and need to get over there asap - http://www.sydneyshopgirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment