Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wedding photos - the professional ones

Sad to say, I really don't have much excitement to share with you. This is not to say I had a dull long weekend, it was quite busy in fact but not terribly interesting.

Actually ... now that I run through it in my head, there is actually a bit I can share.

On Thursday night after finishing work, S and I headed to Southport to meet with our wedding photographer at his studio to view our professional wedding pics - all 597 of them!

I was so excited all day and praying with all my heart the pics wouldn't be a let down (not that I expected they would given our photographers' body of work).

On arriving, we had a little catchup with Andrew - he visited Japan just before our wedding and knew we went there for our honeymoon - then settled in to watch our pictures larger than life on the big screen.

All I can say is WOW!!!! I could honestly not be happier with every single photo of the 597 we have. I can't post any from this computer but will add some of my faves below this evening.

Included in our package was the proof CD, a hard cover coffee table style proof book (pic below), a DVD slideshow of all images to music (they picked the best songs to accompany) and we will meet with them soon to plan/design the album and choose parent and bridal party images for gifts to them. Both mine and S' parents along with most of our bridal party have now seen the pics and all are amazed at the beauty and quality of them - and also that there are sooooo many :)



Also to let you know, if you are looking for a photographer, you CANNOT go past Andrew and Nicole Thurtell of Thurtell Photography ... Wonderful people, Unbelieveable photographers.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! for being super happy with your wedding photos!!!

    ReplyDelete