Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This week's want list...

A MOR sorbet candle from their Dolce line at Target (oh, and the hand wash & body lotion too of course)



Estee Lauder Double Wear Mineral Makeup



Kiehls Creme de Corps (to make sure I don't get icky flaky skin for winter)




Disney musical nightlight (for baby S, not me)



Kitchenaid (having been lusting for one of these for as long as I can remember)



These Country Road numbers






Tony Bianco leopard booties



Red high heels (with red soles preferrably :))



Lindt peanut butter balls





and a pair of black knee high boots I haven't yet discovered

That's about all I can think of for now.

Of course the likelihood of me getting much of this is slim to none ... but I can dream :)

Quick (and likely inaccurate head calculations) mean I can at least count on the Lindt balls, MOR candle, maybe 1 CR dress and the Estee Lauder double wear ... maybe the Kiehls too if I can stretch the budget and leave the nightlight till next week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the MOR Dolce range is DIVINE!

    I would treat myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly agree Marlo - will be off to purchase more items next week :)

    ReplyDelete