Friday, March 25, 2011

Change of topic

So I've been posting on our honeymoon in Japan but have decided to change the topic as my next instalment due relates to our arrival in Tokyo and the quake that hit 15 minutes later. I just don't feel ready to put the event into words just yet but maybe tonight or tomorrow I will try.


So in the interest of change and positivity, I am having my haircut tomorrow - FINALLY!



I haven't had a proper haircut in over 12 months, only tiny trims to keep it healthy before the wedding. I didn't want to risk my hair being too layered or short etc for wedding hair choices and stuck to colour and trims to keep it healthy.



As a result, I have hair almost to the top of my hips that I am very sick of.



I was thinking just a good chop to my should blades with layers but S last night mentioned how much he loved my 'do from about 3 years ago - bangs and a heavy fringe. I can't find any pics of this era but here are some of the fringe I used to rock as a littley:




I'm open to revisiting this look so will discuss with my hairdresser tomorrow and get her advice ... she is working a heavy fringe at the moment so I expect encouragement.



ps. Are you there M? If so, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment