Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unknown

I just love Liam Neeson.


I think he's such a great actor, I love his accent and am a fan of almost all his movies ... even Clash of the Titans much to S' disgust.


My favourite Liam Neeson movie is definitely Taken. Although a very disturbing premise with the human trafficking and its tentacles in addition to the believable nature of the plot, I really loved the movie.


Imagine my delight when Dicky (who calls themself Dicky by the way?) on The Today Show this morning was giving a review on a new Liam Neeson movie ... Unknown! I know, I got excited. Especially when they showed a trailer and Dicky then gave it 4 out of 5 stars.


Immediately upon getting to work I got busy checking movie session times and have already text S to book in either a 9:20pm session tonight or a 6:45pm Tuesday session. I must say though, if he doesn't commit to either promptly then I will go by myself this weekend while he is at his bucks weekend. Warning S, you snooze you lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment