Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Office



Does anyone watch The Office - American sitcom with Steve Carrel?

Honest to goodness, it is the funniest show ever - it literally has me in stitches for the full 25 mins each episode goes for!

S got me on to it a few years ago and we watch it often on a boring weekend afternoon (especially rainy ones) to amuse ourselves.

S has just started downloading the latest US season of the show and I swear I am going to be so sad when it ends.

The boss Michael is just hilarious although I cringe when he gets right out of hand but the funniest to me are Dwight and Jim and their mindgames.


You seriously have to watch it and if you don't take to it at first then persevere for a couple of episodes and you will be hooked!


Here are some funny quotes:

Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

When I discovered YouTube, I didn't work for five days. I did nothing. I watched Cookie Monster sing Chocolate Rain about a thousand times.


ps. they get some great guest stars too but dont really need them - this season Will Ferrell (sp?) is guest starring.

1 comment:

  1. I actually think this is something I would like to watch. I rarely watch T.V but I've heard so many great things about it, I think I'll make an exception x

    ReplyDelete