Monday, February 14, 2011

Manchester United Wedding Garter update

This is the garter I bought/had made from Etsy:


Personalised to S' favourite sporting team, I think he will be pleasantly surprised and hopefully pleased to see this on our wedding day.


In other news, I had one very happy fiancee on Saturday night/Sunday with Man U winning the Manchester Derby over the City team by 1 point. Has anyone seen the Rooney goal replay - its been talked up as one of the greatest of all time.


Me, I'm just glad City lost as S would have been unbearable otherwise.

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. LOVE the garter! What a brilliant and unique way to personalise your wedding! Am off to google the Rooney goal... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KittyCate :)
    I thought it was a nice reference to FH's greatest passion other than me lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. where on etsy did you get the garter? I've been looking for the same thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this garter from lollie couture :)

    ReplyDelete