Monday, January 31, 2011

This little piggy...

went to Prada - did you pick Prada or market?


Mum and I had to drop dad to Brisbane airport yesterday for a flight to NZ so we decided to hit up DFO as mum had never been.


Bad idea to go shopping with a wedding looming in our immediate future (4 weeks) but we persevered and browsed knowing we would only purchase something special.


On our last shop mum was going througha random display table of small books and found one of interest to her (I don't know what it was as she wouldn't show me therefore I suspect it is a gift for me). She also found 'This little piggy went to Prada' which she thought might interest me.


Yep, it did interest me. I had actually been meaning to buy it since it came out in 2005 but somehow never got around to it.


I read them to mum as we drove home amidst much laughter!


'Hickory dickory dock, How big is mummie's rock...'


Can't wait to read them to my little girl someday (when I have one).
Update: just read on their website their is a new book 'This little piggy got divorced' - sounds like a laugh

1 comment:

  1. I bought this for Christmas for 2 x little baby girls I know.
    It suits their mummies down to he ground!
    I couldn't hep myself!
    If I have a girl, I'm getting it for her!!!

    ReplyDelete