Friday, December 3, 2010

Today's purchases - dont tell S!!!

I popped over to Pacific Fair in my lunch break as the very efficient CR staff had already taken delivery of my Body Con dress (see below).

As I was picking up the dress I dangerously recalled that I had a spend and save for CR and of course saving $100 is so much better than $50 so spent 30 minutes hunting the store for things to buy while holding tightly to my new dress - I kid you not, there were several customers stalking me around the store and i'm sure its because I was holding the dress.

In addition to The Dress, I also picked up:

Black gathered top




Cream denim skirt
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree... no, seriously, I got a Silver Turtle Dove ornament for the Christmas tree (no pic, it was just to push me over the $300)

No comments:

Post a Comment