Thursday, December 2, 2010

Quick update on my below post

Manage to pop in to CR today - GOOD NEWS!

They can source the dress I want in time for the Christmas party and thanks to VIP status there will be no charge for the sourcing.

I dont know why some twit has posted on their facebook page that the dress is sold out Australiawide - Pacific Fair had 2 larges in store and had several stores with a good quantity of small and mediums.

I think it will be perfect work Christmas party attire and later on, a great addition to my casual summer wardrobe - what do you think M if you are still reading me?

2 comments:

  1. You got a very unique and interesting blog, I love you articles, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessie, I'm glad you enjoy it and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know :)

    ReplyDelete