Friday, September 10, 2010

Today's Purchases & Wedding Perfume

This morning I realised I have almost run out of foundation and powder. Luckily its not a emergency stages though as I order these products through Strawberrynet and they usually take about 5 business days to arrive.

My HG foundation - Teint Idole by Lancome (usually $92 at Myer but only $52 at SN before my loyalty discounts)



My current powder - MAC Studio Fix $35 at SN (I was strongly advised against this product by my wedding makeup artist but it seems to do the job - a light swipe to seal my foundation):



I didn't buy this but am considering doing so:


Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf. My favourite (and every other day) perfume is Flowerbomb but I don't want to wear this for my wedding as I feel the wedding deserves its own new and special scent. I am quite liking Eau Mega and leaning towards it as my wedding perfume.

Can anybody suggest anything similar to Flowerbomb or Coco Mademoiselle (my other fave) for consideration?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have 3 favourite perfumes, Flowerbomb, Coco Mademoiselle and the new version of Miss Dior Cherie (the 'pinkish' one) so maybe you would like that one too. I didn't like Eau Mega at all really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip - I haven't tried Miss Dior Cherie so maybe worth a giving it a chance considering it seems our tastes run along the same lines :)

    ReplyDelete