Monday, September 27, 2010

This week's Country Road purchases

How can you resist a Country Road sale, especially when armed with a birthday gift voucher and an extra 25% storewide?


That's right, you cant!


So last week, I was surprisingly restrained and bought:


a pair of tan brown wedges (never been a wedges girl but these are really comfortable and look great on)
a blue soft singlet with embellished flat studs around the neckline
(cant find the photos of these sorry)


I also popped into the Oroton store and picked up a keyring to hang on my pink Entourage bag (it was looking a little naked):


I have also decided to pop over to Pacific Fair in my lunch break today (damn you for being only 5 mins from my work) as I need to add to my work dress collection and Cue is on sale. S wouldnt agree I need to add (I already 5 or so) but dresses are just so convenient, especially for summer - its almost a whole outfit that doesnt require any thought apart from matching shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment