Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Teppanyaki

What's not to love?

Serves of fresh delicious food with the added bonus of entertainment while you eat.

S & I just adore teppanyaki for lunch or dinner.

Our favourite restaurants are Murasaki in Broadbeach and Kamikaze in Robina for lunchtimes and the very special Beni Hana at The Marriott for dinners.

We always order tempura vegetable to share then I have teppan sirloin steak and S has chilli prawns. Sometimes we mix it up though and I have combo teppan prawns & steak while S has chilli prawns and steak - I know, adventurous of us.

I also am a fan of Shogun in Bundall, but mostly for the entertainment and the food is better quality at Beni Hana (I think).

We had my sis in law's hens night starting at Beni Hana last year. Here are some happy snaps from the occasion:






1 comment:

  1. I've only been to Teppanyaki once, I should go back!
    Definately fun.


    You are making me hungry. Please stop.

    http://domesticdivinity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete